These "You Know You're in College When..." statements reminds me of my university years! Although, not all of them but there are so many of them I can relate to and lot more of which I can see that happens during those years! I have listed first 10 listing for your viewing pleasure!
1. High school started before 8am, but now anything before noon is considered "early".
2. You have more beer than food in your fridge.
3. Weekends start on Thursday.
4. 6am is when you go to sleep, not when you wake up.
5. You know many different ways to cook ramen noodles or macaroni and cheese.
6. The health center gives out free condoms, and people take them… just in case.
7. Instead of falling asleep in class, you stay in bed.
8. You know how late McDonald’s, Taco Bell, Qdoba, etc. are open.
9. You think it’s the weekend on a Wednesday and you don’t know what month it is.
10. You can't remember the last time you washed your car.