4/19/2007

DL written test from DMV in California

I have missed the blog yesterday because I needed to study for the Driver's license written exam. It really been a while since I have written one, which seems to have made me nervous with fear that "what if I fail?" Wouldn't that be an embarrassing scene? Gladly, the written test was not as hard or tricky as I have expected and I have passed the test with breeze. There was total of 36 multiple choice questions and I need 30 questions right to pass the test.

There are few excellent source that you can look into to study if you do need to write one yourself.
- You should start with the DMV published booklet
- DMV also offers interactive tutorial to walk you through 22 sample questions
- The Rock is providing fairly useful tips and things to look for.

2 comments:

diana said...

Cheap web hosting companies also have computer security professionals that will keep your customer's and your business private information secure and safe. In the World Wide Web is all kind of different things going on. They will also provide technical support. A quality web hosting company has reliable support staff available to answer all your questions immediately and to your fully satisfaction. Investing your money in a reliable hosting company will help you to succeed in the World Wide Web, start making serious money and enjoy financial freedom.

rosi said...

Hey.......now only I hear about these things regarding webhosting......thanks....keep it up....