4/19/2007

DL written test from DMV in California

I have missed the blog yesterday because I needed to study for the Driver's license written exam. It really been a while since I have written one, which seems to have made me nervous with fear that "what if I fail?" Wouldn't that be an embarrassing scene? Gladly, the written test was not as hard or tricky as I have expected and I have passed the test with breeze. There was total of 36 multiple choice questions and I need 30 questions right to pass the test.

There are few excellent source that you can look into to study if you do need to write one yourself.
- You should start with the DMV published booklet
- DMV also offers interactive tutorial to walk you through 22 sample questions
- The Rock is providing fairly useful tips and things to look for.

No comments: