4/25/2007

DIY Robot Mania!

When you ever had a dream when you were a young boy/gal of becoming a scientist or an engineer? I sure was one and the dream started by wanting to make my own designed neat robot! I now working in semiconductor industry which has very little to do with actually making a robot. While I was reading few articles today, this article from PC Magazine jumped out of no where! It was about Robot Recipes Hit the Web! When I started reading, it was about DIY robot building and they do offer pretty neat kit for you to make one for yourself.

Among many TeRK site really come apart from many on DIY robot building. Check out the provided link on a robot which automatically find itself and wireless LAN and connected to the net wirelessly. You can then control your robot through browser over the internet. How neat is that! You can even attach the webcam to have view option!

No comments: