Wow, great free program that you can install to unlock your blackberry! I found this article from
sw-box forum and I just couldn't pass it without sharing it! Enjoy!
Guide to unlock Blackberry 8xxx / 9xxx FREE !!!
1. Download and install Microsoft NET Framework 2.0
2. Download and instll Blackberry desktop manager v184.108.40.206
3. Download and install Blackberry Operating System
4. Delete the vendor.xml file located in c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader
5. Download and install MFI Multiloader from here:
7. Then your phone should be like this on bb screen
8. Open Blackberry Desktop Manager shorcut on your pc and read how to update/ReInstall BlackBerry Operating System ? explained down.
| How To update/ReInstall BlackBerry Operating System ? |
Connect your device to your computer.
Open the BlackBerry® Desktop Manager.
Click Application Loader.
Click Start in Add/Remove Applications or Update Applications.
If necessary, perform the following actions:
If the Device Security Password dialog box appears, type your device password. Click Next.
If the Communication Port Selection dialog box appears, specify a communications port. Click Next.
Perform any of the following actions:
To add an application that appears in the list, select the check box beside the application.
To add an application that does not appear in the list, click Browse. Double-click an application loader (.alx or .ali) file.
Credits goes to ::.::RAMJAN::.::@TRUST GSM™ for centralizing this entire post and other people who discovered this solution __________________